Monday, May 31, 2010

My Home Looks Like a Paint Store!

Today has been full of sanding on the styrene dome. For some reason, a few of these domes have a warped center ring around the dome....lots of sanding and some filling I guess is the solution...but I haven't gotten there yet. While I'm sure the price is just right for some, I opted for the styrene as it was my only option but I do see an aluminum dome in my future.



I've been collecting paint almost every time I'm out, I pretty much have everything I need now. The only paint I'm missing is the aluminum paint for the dome but it's on order and should be here at the end of the week. Between the blue, purple, plastic and metal primers, clear coat, white, black, it looks like I should open up a paint store around here!

I was looking forward to putting some primer on a few of the parts today but family came first as we were all off. It was nice to get out of the house and spend the day having fun with the wife and kids. I hope you all had a great day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment